CollegeSource develops u.select as an online tool that serves as a gateway to participating institutions' automated degree audit and transfer articulation systems.
Anyone can create a free u.select account in order to:
- View course equivalencies
- See program requirements
- Enter and store course work
- Request an evaluation of transfer work against a program
u.select strives to:
- Provide accurate data to students regarding course equivalencies and applicability
- Provide an accurate resource for advisors who advise transfer students
- Provide an avenue for schools to present their "transfer friendliness"
- Provide a location to advertise statewide transfer agreements
- Not be limited to state boundaries
Institutions or state systems can license u.select in order to present this information to users.
Institutions that are interested in finding out��more about licensing u.select should contact us:
or see more information about u.select on the CollegeSource website. ��
For more information on how to use u.select, please review the user guides or email email@example.com